January, 7th 2021
On Tuesday, 26th January 2021, Eurovent will host an expert webinar on Industry Recommendation covering Ecodesign and Energy Labelling requirements for refrigerating appliances with a direct sales function. The webinar will take place from 14:30-16:00h and the speakers include members of the Eurovent Product Group ‘Commercial Refrigeration Equipment’.
In this webinar, expert members will present the Eurovent Industry Recommendation on the Ecodesign and Energy Labelling requirements for refrigeration appliances with a direct sales function. Individual webinar topics will be followed by a moderated Q&A session, where participants are invited to discuss any related issues.
The session will be commenced and terminated by Eurovent Secretary General, Mr Felix Van Eyken and moderated by the Deputy Secretary General, Mr Francesco Scuderi. Expert speakers are members of the Eurovent Product Group ‘Commercial Refrigeration Equipment’:
- Mr Francesco Mastrapasqua (Institutional Affairs Manager, Epta)
- Ms Ines Muehlhaus (Manager Systems Cabinets, Carrier)
- Mr Daniel Antoñanzas (General Manager, EXKAL)
- Ecodesign and Energy Labelling requirements for refrigerating appliances with a direct sales function and EPREL (including products in the scope of the Regulations)
- What is a reference/deducted model and how to extrapolate the EEI of a deducted model
- How to deal with incomplete deliveries and how to increase the effectiveness of market surveillance